Closing this Friday (25 June) or earlier, sizes running out for most items, this spree will be a quick one
Will be using the VAT refund to offset shipping, handling and postage cost
All items are accepted
Delivery from UK to me: 2-5 working days
30 June-Orders placed, ETA: next week
28 June-Orders placed, ETA : next week.
Tze Hoe-35GBP PAID
25 June-Orders placed, ETA: next week.
dodgybutters-62GBP PAID via interbank
24 June-Orders placed, ETA: next week
23 June-Orders placed, ETA: next week.
23 June-orders placed, ETA: next week
(email to email@example.com <<<<[PREFERRED] or PM)
Mode of collection: Normal Mail/Registered Mail/Collection at CCK, Bukit Panjang (weekends, weekdays evenings)
Mailing Address (if opting for mail):
Hp (if opting for collection):
Bank account for refund:
Price in GBP:
(repeat for more items)
Total amount in GBP:_____
[Total amount in GBP] x 2.20 + free normal postage = ______ SGD
[Total amount in GBP] x 2.20 + 2.25 (registered mail) = ______ SGD
Mode of transfer: ATM/ibanking
Date and Time of the transfer:
(transfer to POSB SAVINGS 010385016 and email me after the transfer, payment will be acknowledged within 12 hours.)
Terms and conditions:
1. Full payment is required in order for your order to be taken in.
2. You may return the item to endclothing if the size doesnt fit, style doesnt suit you, or if you prefer to change colour/size. In this case, you're responsible to send the item back to me in its original condition, and the overseas postage back to UK. Overseas postage will be around $10 for a top, $30-$40 for shoes etc. A handling fee of $5 is also imposed in this case. For faulty items, ASOS will refund the return postage to me, then I will refund you. Email me for the more detailed procedure.
3. Exchange rate is adjusted from time to time, inclusive of 3% interbank rate. If you're not comfortable with the exchange rate used, you're advised not to join. Do note that most spree organisers do not use the tax rebates to cover the shipping cost as it is rather troublesome to go through the procedure.
4. If items are not collected after 1 month of their arrival, they will be confiscated.
5. Updates will be done on the first post of the thread and on the spree page. When items arrived, you will also receive an email. Otherwise, it means it has not arrived yet.
6. In the event of 7% GST being charged, you also need to pay for your share. But I will keep every shipment below 400SGD to avoid 7% GST.
7. Order cannot be cancelled once I have placed orders with the merchant.